This is for the client who wants FULL SERVICE event planning
Got big ideas and even bigger expectations..?? This is the package for you..!!
From beginning to end, our team of professional consultants will manage the details and assist you with design ideas, coordinate and attend all vendor meetings, assist in all decision making and make your dreams a reality.
Call us for a free consultation regarding your wedding package
all rights reserved JayDee Events 2010 - 2012
Our package includes :
- Venue selection and negotiation.
- Initial planning meeting to develop an event style, determine goals and priorities and to put a plan in place for moving forward with budget, planning and design objectives.
- Creating a comprehensive budget projection and planning timeline for clients.
- Facilitating choice of appropriate vendors including, but not limited to décor, catering, rentals, linens, entertainment, photography, video, lighting and audio visual, hotel room blocks for out of town guests, invitations and stationery, favors, staffing needs, transportation, insurance and licensing and more..... based on style, availability, and price.
- Streamlining vendor introductions and setting up appointments for clients based on their availability – Attending all vendor meetings with clients as needed.
- Reviewing vendor contracts and making recommendations.
- Developing and presenting design and flow concepts inspired by the client that are appropriate to the time of day and chosen setting.
- Working with designated catering contact, floral designer, prop and rental companies, lighting technicians, etc to carry concept through overall presence of each individual element of the event.
- Presenting unique ideas to compliment chosen design concept for invitations, favors, and all the other details going into the reception.
- Opening up a file at the Rabanut, arranging for an officiating rabbi and dealing with all the associated bureaucracy.
- Managing and maintaining the wedding website.
- Designing, stuffing and delivering hotel amenities for out of town guests.
- Unlimited meetings to keep on track of details and design as needed.
- Unlimited phone and email correspondence throughout the planning process.
- Being there on the day to oversee and co ordinate every aspect of the event.